weight lose bar

Monday, April 5, 2010

Getting into a groove!

I am happy to say that I think I am finale in a groove that I loved. My days so like this! I wake up anywhere from 8:00 to 8:30am. Or whenever Logan wakes me up. I then Make him and I some breakfast, then we get ready for our day!Its nice becuase Logan is now older enough where we just watches me work out, I mean yes he loves to "help" me and does a lot! Right now I have been working out o the wii a lot. I got the EA Active about two months ago and I am just now done with the 30 day challenege I had to remind my self at least five times er day to do it! But it is now done. I love the cardio Boxing the best and hope to get the more Active soon! I would tell anyone who works out to try it! I am also loving walking with Logan everyday! It is a nice treat for us both! Being outside just makes you feel all happy! I know this post is not long, but with moring sickness it has been a hard day! I want to let all the five mamavation moms finalist GOOD LUCK! I will be here for each one of you! Alright guys I promise a bigger post next week! Love ya all, Amanda

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Dont ya love it when you finally arent being climbed on while trying to workout?!!! Congrats on finishing your 30 day challenge!!! I love the boxing on any of the games myself also.

Rachel said...

Ditto -- congrats on that 30 day challenge. AWESOME, awesome accomplishment!!

bookieboo said...

Just keep all that activity with your son. The more you move as you are pregnant, the easier everything else is. Trust me! XXOO

The Clews Crew said...

Glad to hear you're keeping up with all the activity, that is awesome. Sorry about the morning sickness. I hope it passes quickly.

kia said...

Hope the week has been great for you and that icky morning sickness is not keeping you down too much.