weight lose bar

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mamavation moms!

Hello everyone,

Well this is going to be a personal blog to all you out there. I have been thinking of doing this for a while, but has been scared to do it. Well I have thought I need to get over my scaredness and just do it. So here I am putting myself out there on the line for all to see. I am putting my applaction in to be the next Mamavation mom, but I am going to need all your help and support. Mamavation is a wonderful program that gives moms the steps the need to start making heathy choices now in their life, its not a diet it is a whole fitness program to teach you how to become the person you know you can be. I want to be a better mother to Logan and a better Wife to Stephen. I want to start treating myself better, and by becomeing a mamavation I will have the tool to do it. You can find more information here about it. http://www.mamavation.com/ But I will need all your help! I am on twitter as @beeacutie If you on twitter and could support me that would be wonderful if you are not and would be willing to get an account then that would be wonderful as well! This is how to support me on twitter!
Hey @bookieboo! I want @beeacutie2 to be the next mamavation mom. She has my support.
That would be wonderful. I really would love this chance to do this and I know I would be able to do a great job! Thanks all for looking and reading.
Amanda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi0u5dw1js8

No comments: