weight lose bar

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A week of first!

First of this week started out like any other week, I did everything the same. got up ate my greek yogat which I am learing to like :) get in a quick work out on the wii before my son wakes up, and so on....
But on tuesday Logan was being very Cranky he was running a temp. and I thought he was just teething. He get to stay at my moms and dad on tuesaday for what we call Nanny and Poppy night! I love it and so do they because they get the cahnce to have time with their grandkids! After my dad came and picked up Logan I did my wii fit, and then felt like a walk, so I told my husband to get his shoes on and to come with me! After our walk I felt so good!
The next morning I woke up the at the same time, to do my normal exerise when I felt like weighing myself. Now I normaly do not do that! First off I hate the scale and second normally the number go up and not down! Much to my surprise I stepped on and.....it said......yes this number is real......223lbs! I was so excited! I screamed my husband ran to bathroom thinking I fell or saw a mouse both of which I would of screamed, I had tears in my eyes!
I started Mamavation at 233lbs so that is a lost of 10lbs! Looking back on every other time I have been trying to lose weight it has failed because I have never had a group of women behind me supporting me the whole way! Now I am not close to my goal yet and have A LOT left to lose, but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can now see the pounds going away.
As Pete Cohen talked to us I am now at a 100% attitude to lose the weight and I am going to lose it! I know it will be hard and I am willing to take all the bumps and hits that come my way. Trust me.
The rest of this week let me tell you.....after I saw how much I lost my dad called telling me he was bring Logan home because he was running a fever and was cranky. All day my poor son was tried would not eat and was running a high fever of a 101.5 I couldn't get him into his normal doctor so I had to take him into rapid remdies and found out he had strep throat so bad that he had puss pockets in the back!
On thursday I was so stessed with Logan that my eatting went out the window I did not eat the way I needed to and fell off the wagon so to speak. I should of asked for my sister helped, but instead I was to prideful! I ate a candybar, and guess what....it made me so sick! I throw up and had some other problems I will not tell you about. But Later that day when Stephen got home and I handed him Logan wh was sleeping on me, went to my room, and put on my head phones and listen to Pete Cohens Rest and Relaxtion mp3. When I was done I came out, and did my wii fit. I felt so much better and knew that it was ok that my day was bad!
The next day I work so much harder and made sure that even with Logan being sick I would find the time to get in my workouts and eat right! Well Stephen came home from work and surprised me with Wii EA Active! I was so happy and had to try it out right away! boy oh boy! I love it! It is a work out that is for sure!
Saturday was a normal for me, Stephen works, I stay home with Logan, but today I felt again to look at the scale because was I was scared that it would be high because I ate wrong on thrusday. Well much to my surprise it said this Amanda you silly silly girl (ok it didn't say that but it was just the voice in my head) (I know I know Pete SHUT THE DUCK UP) 221lbs I was down two more pounds! I could not believe it! I did not want to wake up my son. So I had to make sure I tried it again and yes it said 221. I stepped on the scale five more times before I thought ok it is not going to change! WOW I am doing this. I am loseing weight!
So now I know I can do this I can lose the weight, I also know it is not easy it is HARD! I am now excited to get up every morning and face my day. I am wearing clothes I thought I would never wear anymore. Everyone needs to do this! So if you are reading this and want to know what and how go to http://www.mamavation.com/ look us up! Leah is wonderful, she is so giving and willing to help you! Go to http://www.petecohentv.com/ He is wonderful sign up his program you will not be diapointed at all! He is there for you every step! And to all my sisters of mamavation out there I heart you all! You give me strength everyday to do this, without your help I know I would still be unhappy. unhealthy and unfit! I love you all! Till next week! Amanda

16 comments:

KarlaBond said...

OMG Congrats girl! I am so proud of you. I am just starting Pete's program and I am super excited to get my mind and attitude to 100%. I so need to shut my duck up for sure. It must be a good feeling to know that you can have a bad day and it doesn't bring down your whole week! You can did it. Sista power~
@karla007

Cherrie D. Bautista, CEC said...

Congratatulations on losing 12 lbs so far! Wow, that's amazing. Great job! Don't you love the EA Sports Active? That's what I use. I actually graduated now and is using the EA Sports Active More Workouts. But they're both awesome. Are you on the 30-day challenge? You have a great attitude and I know you will get to your goals in time. Keep up the great attitude and the good work. Hope Logan's feeling better now. --- @ImAHotMom at Young And Fabulous

Trish said...

THAT is so awesome!! 12 pounds! You are rocking it!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad for you on your progress! It sounds like you are doing great. Good job for still getting workouts in even when things weren't going "just so". And congrats on that weight loss -that is awesome!

Ivette said...

Congrats on losing the 12 pounds - way to go! I've been reading great things about Pete's program - can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

O geez, so sorry to hear bout the strep throat! When a child is sick like that it's understandable you can't think of anything other than what is going on with him. I hope he is better. Now....Wooo!!! Congrats on your lbs. lost, omg! So happy for you and I can imagine what you looked like when you found out when you stepped on that scale. Seeing the lbs. drop definitely motivate. Keep it up! Awesome job :)

Anonymous said...

You've brought tears to my eyes - I'm so happy for you!!! Great job and no - don't thank us mamavation ladies - you did it all yourself!!! Way to go!!

Amy said...

YEAH!!! I loved this post. You are doing an amazing job! You go girl!! 12 pounds is a huge accomplishment. You deserved to shout about it! WAY TO GO!!

Colleen said...

Awesome job!!!! I love your enthusiasm and your emotions posting this really are make me want to go get moving! Definitely awesome job...keep it up!!!

kia said...

TWELVE POUNDS!!! Amanda, that has to be so motivating. Don't let your ego get the best of you again, obviously your GI tract will pay for it, turn to your friends for support. I am sorry your lil one was so sick, that kind of stress is understandable. I look forward to seeing how this week goes for you.

JustTracyB said...

Pete's program sounds awesome. I am going to have to look into it when I can spare the change and commit the time to it.
Great job on 12 pounds! Never look back on them...keep moving forward!

bookieboo said...

Woot woot! Congrats on the weight loss...and we DO support you! And we are all so proud of you! XXOO

Unknown said...

Amanda, you are rockin' it!! So proud of you for sticking to it in spite of the "stuff."

Great job on the weight loss - what a great affirmation that you are doing the RIGHT things!

geargiveaways said...

12 pounds! That's FANTASTIC. I can hear the excitement in your words and I am excited with you! Keep it up, take it day by day, and remember that when you eat bad one meal you can pick it right back up with the next one!
Rachel @seattlebabygear

Unknown said...

congrats on the weight loss. keep up the great work. hope you have a great week

Eryn said...

It IS hard, but it is SO worth it! I am VERY proud of you! On top of that, parenting is hard! Especially with a sick bebe :( I know when too much is on my mama plate, my eating gets all sorts of screwed up. Take all things in stride.

I can't wait to hear how you like the EA Sports Active, and what a sweet man you have, bringing one home. It's great that he's supportive.

Please let me know on twitter if you ever need any encouragement! I am totally in your corner!! <3 ~Leighbra